What is a cookie?
Cookies are small files, made up of a string of letters and numbers, sometimes placed on your computer by web page servers. They allow the website owner to distinguish you from other users of the site. Cookies cannot be executed as code and do not contain viruses that allow us to access your hard drive. In this way, it is not possible for us to access the information on your hard drive, even if cookies are stored on it.
This website uses its own and third-party 'cookies' to offer you a better experience and service. By browsing or using our services, you accept our use of them. You can change your cookie settings at any time.
How are cookies used?
The data generated through cookies on the SILBON CLÁSICO SL web pages can be used for various purposes, including the following:
- For strictly necessary uses: These cookies are essential in order for you to navigate the website and use its functions, such as accessing secure areas of the website, remembering the items on your shopping list, remembering at what point of the order you find.
- Performance: Cookies collect information about how visitors use a website, for example which pages visitors go to most often and whether they receive error messages. These cookies are used to improve a website in future versions, improve user experience, improve the functioning of the website by reducing the time it takes to load the pages you visit.
- Functionality: These cookies allow the website to remember decisions you make when accessing it, such as your username or language, and provide a better user experience. ensure that the appearance of the website is consistent, ensure your security when you log in.
- Targeting or advertising: These cookies are used to deliver content most relevant to you and your interests.
We do not allow third parties to advertise on our website, but we cannot control advertisers who are permitted by Internet service providers to advertise while you browse the Internet.
Types of cookies used
This Website uses both temporary session cookies and permanent cookies. Session cookies store data only while the user accesses the Web and permanent cookies store data on the terminal so that it can be accessed and used in more than one session.
Depending on the purpose for which the data obtained through cookies is processed, the Website may use:
They are those that allow the user to navigate through the Web page or application and use the different options or services that exist therein. For example, control traffic and data communication, identify the session, access restricted access Web parts, remember the elements that make up an order, make a request for registration or participation in an event, use security elements during the navigation and store content for broadcasting videos or sound.
They are those that allow the user to access the service with some general characteristics predefined in their terminal or that the user themselves define. For example, the language, the type of browser through which you access the service, the selected content design, geolocation of the terminal and the regional configuration from which the service is accessed.
They are those that allow the effective management of the advertising spaces that have been included in the Web page or application from which the service is provided. They allow the advertising content to be adapted so that it is relevant to the user and to avoid showing ads that the user has already seen.
Statistical analysis cookies
They are those that allow the monitoring and analysis of user behavior on websites. The information collected through this type of cookies is used to measure the activity of the websites, application or platform and to prepare navigation profiles of the users of said sites, in order to introduce improvements in the service based on of the usage data that users make.
Third party cookies
On some Web pages, third-party cookies may be installed that allow you to manage and improve the services offered. For example, Google Analytics statistical services.
CookieNamePurposeTypeDurationGoogle Analytics__gatGoogle Analytics cookie that is used to differentiate between the different tracking objects created in the sessionOwnPersistent10 minutesGoogle Analytics_gaGoogle Analytics cookie that uses an anonymous identifier to distinguish anonymous users and perform analysis on user interactions in the application in order to optimize the services offered OwnPersistent 2 yearsGoogle Analytics_gidGoogle Analytics cookie that uses an anonymous identifier to distinguish anonymous users and perform analysis on user interactions in the application in order to optimize the services offeredOwnPersistent24 hours Silbonshopcookie_ueServes not to show the cookie warning message on subsequent visits by a user once they have accepted the cookie notice.Own4 monthsSalesmanagosmuuidSalesmanago cookie for anonymous visitsSalesmanagosmclientSalesmanago cookie for contact monitoringSalesmanagosmformSalesmanago cookie for contact forms (pop up, landing page, iframe.) SalesmanagosmgSalesmanago cookie to identify the user. Identification UUIDSalesmanagosmvrSalesmanago cookie to identify visits, encoded in base64SalesmanagosmwpSalesmanago cookie for webpushesSalesmanagosmgSalesmanago cookie for global customer identificationSalesmanagosmcrsavedSalesmanago cookie to know if the identifier has been saved in the system SalesmanagosmOViewsPopCapSalesmanago cookie for information on pop up capping
The user has the option to allow, block or delete the cookies installed on their computer by configuring the options of the browser installed on their terminal:
To adjust permissions related to cookies in the Google Chrome Browser :
- Click on the menu located on the toolbar.
- Select Settings.
- Click on Show advanced options.
- In the “Privacy” section, click on the Content Settings button.
- In the “Cookies” section you can configure the options.
To adjust permissions related to cookies in the Mozilla Firefox Browser :
- At the top of the Firefox window click on the Tools menu.
- Select Options.
- Select the Privacy panel.
- In the Firefox option you can choose Use custom settings for history to configure the options.
To adjust permissions related to cookies in Internet Explorer 9 Browser:
- At the top of the Internet Explorer window, click on the Tools menu.
- Select the Security tab and use the Delete browsing history option to delete cookies. Check the Cookies box and then click Delete.
- Select the Security tab and use Settings to move the slider all the way up to block all cookies or all the way down to allow all cookies. After that, click OK.
You can find out more details about how to manage cookies by using the 'Help' function of your browser, or you can visit www.aboutcookies.org which provides detailed information about managing cookies in the most popular browsers.
Some browsers can configure specific rules to manage cookies per website, offering finer control over privacy. This means that you can disable cookies from all sites except those you trust.